A month (or several months) of intense learning.
If you want speedy results and you have time three times a week (or everyday) – this is the course for you!
You can study for one month, or continue to learn… for however many months you want, ALL YEAR ROUND!
Groups of 3 to 9 students!!! Results GUARANTEED!
Included in the intensive polish courses price are the following:
– the stated number of lessons of 45 minutes
– additional workshops once a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional question time with your teacher
– learning materials perpared by our teachers
– social get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the semester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
Days off from classes:
19.04.2019 – 05.05.2019 Easter
01.05.2019 – 05.05.2019 International Worker’s Day and Constitution Day
20.06.2019 – 23.06.2019 Corpus Christi Holiday
15.08.2019 – 18.08.2019 Assumption of Mary
01.11.2019 – 03.11.2019 All Saints’ and All Souls’ Day
11.11.2019 – Independence Day
21.12.2019 – 02.01.2020 Christmas and New Year’s Holidays
Hannes Sturm Eberswalde from Germany
Glen from United States
Paul from Netherlands
Alexandra from Ukraine
Katharina from Germany
Caroline from United Kingdom
Ich kann diese Schule nur weiterempf
Mary from Germany
Dan from Japan
Joanna Hajdas Office ManagerPolishEnglishSpanishFrench+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68My job as the Office Manager at Accent turned out to be, quite unexpectedly, a reason for me to stay in Poland for longer. I began to feel that this is a good way for me to promote my country. Also, I was fascinated by the stories of all these people who wanted to learn Polish.Iwona Gach Office ManagerWhat I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.Olga Tracz Office ManagerSearching for a job where I could change the world step by step led me to Accent School of Polish. Being in touch with foreigners that are willing to learn Polish makes me think that impossible is nothing.