Polish Semester Courses
3 semesters a year:
(October to January)
(June to September)
You can choose to do just one Polish semester course, or to continue your learning… as long as you want (even in summertime!).
90 minute classes twice a week (mornings or evenings), at all levels of advancement.
Groups of maximum 8 students!
- 14/15.02.2017 - 16/17.05.2017
13/14.06.2017 - 5/6.09.2017
17/18.10.2017 - 23/24.01.2018
13/14.02.2018 - 15/16.05.2018
Number of hours
50 classroom hours
– groups of 6 to 8 students.
- 40 classroom hours
– groups of 3 to 5 students.
- 30 classroom hours
– groups of 2 students.
- 900 PLN
Installments: 500, 400 PLN
- Discount for continuing students
and their families: 855 PLN
- 2 x a week 90 min
- 1 x a week 180 min
(also on Saturdays)
- Days: Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu
Times: 9.00, 18.00, 19.30
Included in the Polish semester courses price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods)
– additional workshops twice a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional question time with your teacher
– learning materials perpared by our teachers
– social get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the semester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
Hannes Sturm Eberswalde from Germany
Glen from United States
Paul from Netherlands
Alexandra from Ukraine
Katharina from Germany
Caroline from United Kingdom
Ich kann diese Schule nur weiterempf
Mary from Germany
Dan from Japan
Joanna Hajdas Office ManagerPolishEnglishSpanishFrench+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68My job as the Office Manager at Accent turned out to be, quite unexpectedly, a reason for me to stay in Poland for longer. I began to feel that this is a good way for me to promote my country. Also, I was fascinated by the stories of all these people who wanted to learn Polish.Iwona Gach Office ManagerWhat I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.Paweł Wilk Office ManagerWorking for Accent School of Polish means constant challenges: fortunately, we face them together as the office team. There is a solution to every situation, and the great atmosphere in the office and among the teachers really helps in finding it. The best thing about working for ASoP is that no two days are alike!