Polish Trimester Courses
3 trimesters a year:
(October to January)
(June to September)
You can choose to do just one Polish trimester course, or to continue your learning… as long as you want (even in summertime!).
90 minute lessons twice a week (mornings or evenings), at all levels of advancement.
Groups of maximum 9 students!
Included in the Polish trimester courses price are the following:
– the stated number of lessons of 45 minutes
– additional workshop once a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional questions time with your teacher
– learning materials prepared by our teachers
– get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the trimester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
13/14.02.2019 - 15/16.05.2019
18/19.06.2019 - 10/11.09.2019
16/17.10.2019 - 29/30.01.2020
Number of lessons
- 50 lessons*
– groups of 7 to 9 students.
- 40 lessons*
– groups of 5 to 6 students.
- 30 lessons*
– groups of 3 to 4 students.
- *1 lesson: 45 minutes
- 950 PLN
Instalments: 500, 450 PLN
- Discount for continuing students
and their families: 900 PLN
- 2 x a week 90 min
1 x a week 180 min
(also on Saturdays)
- Days: Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu
Times: 9.30, 18.00, 19.30
Joanna Hajdas Office ManagerPolishEnglishSpanishFrench+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68My job as the Office Manager at Accent turned out to be, quite unexpectedly, a reason for me to stay in Poland for longer. I began to feel that this is a good way for me to promote my country. Also, I was fascinated by the stories of all these people who wanted to learn Polish.Iwona Gach Office ManagerWhat I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.Olga Tracz Office ManagerSearching for a job where I could change the world step by step led me to Accent School of Polish. Being in touch with foreigners that are willing to learn Polish makes me think that impossible is nothing.