Polish Trimester Courses
3 trimesters a year:
(October to January)
(June to September)
You can choose to do just one Polish trimester course, or to continue your learning… as long as you want (even in summertime!).
90 minute lessons twice a week (mornings or evenings), at all levels of advancement.
Groups of maximum 9 students!
Included in the Polish trimester courses price are the following:
– the stated number of lessons of 45 minutes
– additional workshop once a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional questions time with your teacher
– learning materials prepared by our teachers
– get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the trimester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
- 14/15.10.2020 - 26/27.01.2021
- 15/16.02.2021 - 11/17.05.2021
- 16/17.06.2021 - 08/09.01.2021
Number of lessons
– groups of more than 3 students.
- AT SCHOOL
– groups of 5 students.
- 30 lessons*
– groups of 3 to 4 students.
- *1 lesson: 45 minutes
- 2 x a week 90 min
1 x a week 180 min
(also on Saturdays)
- Days: Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu
Times: 9.30, 18.00, 19.30
Iwona Gach Office ManagerWhat I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.Olga Tracz Office ManagerSearching for a job where I could change the world step by step led me to Accent School of Polish. Being in touch with foreigners that are willing to learn Polish makes me think that impossible is nothing.Danuta Tracz Office ManagerPolishEnglishRussian+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68I'm happy to work with the team of such devoted people who help foreigners to stay in Poland in comfortable environment. I like working while there is a lot going on and I can meet many people from different countries. I hope to learn new things from my colleagues and also share my previous experience with them.Ksenia Agonen Office ManagerRussianEnglishFinnishPolish+48 665 669 663I am glad to work among talented, proactive and enthusiastic people. Accent is a school of professionals and individual approach to everyone. Being a student of Polish myself I am eager to share with you all the secrets and life hacks of adaptation and learning Polish. Our team will answer all your questions and help to find the best Polish course for you :)