Summer School at Accent School of Polish
An adaptation-language course for children of foreigners
Excellent preparation for children before joining classes at a Polish school!
- Learning Polish through games, fun activities and songs – a program tailored to children’s needs
- Outdoor activities – trips, sightseeing and workshops
- Phonetic workshops with a speech therapist – learning correct pronunciation
- Culinary workshops – learning practical vocabulary related to food (shopping and cooking together)
- Lessons with board games, fairy tales and Polish legends
Framework weekly program:
20 hours of the course and adaptation a week
9.00 – 9.45 Lesson at school
10.00 – 10.45 Lesson at school
11.00 – 13.00 Lessons outside / Games and integration / Trips – ALL IN POLISH
A longer trip twice a week
Places of interest include:
Bednarski Park – fun and games
The Museum of Podgórze – sightseeing
The Garden of Experiences – a trip combined with doing experiments
The Ethnographic Museum – sightseeing and workshops
The Museum of Engineering – sightseeing and workshops
Center for Glass and Ceramics – traditional glass decoration workshops and exhibition tour
At the end of the course – a family PICNIC combined with presentation of the children’s works!
– INTEGRATION OF FAMILIES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
PLN 500 / week
PLN 900 / 2 weeks
30.07 – 3.08
6.08 – 10.08
20.08 – 24.08
The possibility to purchase a one-week course or to combine courses (2 or 3 weeks)
All trips and fees for extra workshops are included in the price! Learning materials and certificates of course completion are included! NW (accident) insurance is provided!
During the Course, the parents can participate in Polish language lessons for adults.
FAMILY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!