Polish Trimester Courses
Standard long-term Polish trimester courses for everyone who’s decided to stay in Kraków for longer.
If you live and work/study in Kraków, this is the best option for you!
3 trimesters a year:
(October to January)
(February to May)
(June to September)
You can choose to do just one Polish trimester course, or to continue your learning… as long as you want (even in summertime!).
90 minute lessons twice a week (mornings or evenings), at all levels of advancement.
Groups of maximum 10 students!
Included in the Polish trimester courses price are the following:
– the stated number of lessons of 45 minutes
– additional workshop once a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional questions time with your teacher
– learning materials prepared by our teachers
– get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the trimester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
- 15/16.02.2023 -16/17.05.2023
- 14/15.06.2023 - 06/07.09.2023
- 18/19.10.2023 - 24/25.01.2024
Number of lessons
- ONLINE / AT SCHOOL
- 50 lessons*
– groups of 7-10 students.
- 40 lessons*
– groups of 4 to 6 students.
- *1 lesson: 45 minutes
- 950 PLN
- Discount for continuing students
and their families: 900 PLN
- 2 x a week 90 min
1 x a week 180 min
(also on Saturdays)
- Days: Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu
Times: 9.30, 18.00, 19.30
I am glad to work among talented, proactive and enthusiastic people. Accent is a school of professionals and individual approach to everyone. Being a student of Polish myself I am eager to share with you all the secrets and life hacks of adaptation and learning Polish. Our team will answer all your questions and help to find the best Polish course for you :)
Ksenia Agonen Office Manager
I’m happy to work with the team of such devoted people who help foreigners to stay in Poland in comfortable environment. I like working while there is a lot going on and I can meet many people from different countries. I hope to learn new things from my colleagues and also share my previous experience with them
Danauta Tracz Office Manager
+48 12 656 75 68
What I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction
Iwona Gach Office Manager
+48 12 656 75 68
As a person who likes changes and challenges, working at Accent School of Polish is definitely rewarding to me. Every day here is different, but each one is full of new ideas, inspirations and interesting meetings!
Weronika Grabka Office Manager