A month (or several months) of intense learning.
If you want speedy results and you have time three times a week (or everyday) – this is the course for you!
You can study for one month, or continue to learn… for however many months you want, ALL YEAR ROUND!
Groups of 4 to 10 students!!! Results GUARANTEED!
Included in the intensive Polish courses price are the following:
– the stated number of lessons of 45 minutes
– additional workshops once a month (phonetic, cultural, cooking, dance, film, and more – click here for more details)
– possibility of additional question time with your teacher
– learning materials perpared by our teachers
– social get-togethers (at the beginning/end of the semester) and holiday celebrations that let you experience Polish culture in an international atmosphere
– tea and coffee at your disposal, whenever you need a cup!
– a progress report and a certificate at the end of your course
– access to the student zone on our website (link), where you’ll find additional practice materials and a blog you may find useful
- 09.01 - 31.01
- 07.02 - 28.02
- 08.03 - 30.03
- 04.04 - 28.04
- 09.05 - 31.05
- 05.06 - 30.06
- 10.07 - 31.07
- 08.08 - 31.08
- 06.09 - 29.09
- 05.10 - 30.10
- Number of lessons
- 2 lessons (90 minutes)
group of 4-9 students
- 3 times a week
Days off from classes:
International Worker’s Day and Constitution Day
Corpus Christi Holiday
Assumption of Mary
All Saints’ and All Souls’ Day
Christmas and New Year’s Holidays
Hannes Sturm Eberswalde from Germany
Glen from United States
Paul from Netherlands
Alexandra from Ukraine
Katharina from Germany
Caroline from United Kingdom
Ich kann diese Schule nur weiterempf
Mary from Germany
Dan from Japan
Iwona Gach Office ManagerPolishEnglish+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68What I love most about my job is the great atmosphere and the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, different backgrounds, and different cultures. Each day here brings new challenges and inspirations, making it a unique experience. Doing the work entrusted to me gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction.Danuta Tracz Office ManagerPolishEnglishRussian+48 665 669 663
+48 12 656 75 68I'm happy to work with the team of such devoted people who help foreigners to stay in Poland in comfortable environment. I like working while there is a lot going on and I can meet many people from different countries. I hope to learn new things from my colleagues and also share my previous experience with them.Ksenia Agonen Office ManagerRussianEnglishFinnishPolish+48 690 333 279I am glad to work among talented, proactive and enthusiastic people. Accent is a school of professionals and individual approach to everyone. Being a student of Polish myself I am eager to share with you all the secrets and life hacks of adaptation and learning Polish. Our team will answer all your questions and help to find the best Polish course for you :)As a person who likes changes and challenges, working at Accent School of Polish is definitely rewarding to me. Every day here is different, but each one is full of new ideas, inspirations and interesting meetings!